Do you have a talent and passion for photography? Whether you are a world traveler or a local explorer, there’s a fun photography contest that readers of The Rosie Diary might love.
Church.org just launched their church photography contest, and the winner receives a $250 Amazon gift card. You can look back through your travel photo albums, or you can go out to your local church and snap a shot to submit!
Quick Tips to Stand Out
- Be creative: Even if your local church isn’t covered in pink marble like the Duomo in Siena, you can still find ways to stand out. Explore textures, editing techniques, composition, and more.
- Be alert: The winner of the contest will be voted on by Church.org shortly after the 9/1/17 deadline. Keep an eye on your inbox or your phone for an incoming call.
- Submit a variety: You can submit up to 5 photos. This gives you a chance to share a variety of creative styles, even if it’s of the same church.
- Thank Rosie: If you submitted photos, let Rosie know too! Links to the church photography contest have been tagged. When you submit your photos, Rosie will get a chance to win if you win too!
How to Submit Your Photos
- Find old photos (digital) or go take a few new ones.
- Use this link to go to the contest submission page and read all of the rules.
- Submit your photos. It’s that easy!
Good luck, and have fun! We can’t wait to see what you have to share with the Church.org community.
About the Author: Kevin Ekmark is a partner at Church.org, and is passionate about helping people find their local church community.